The Bavaria 46 is a cruising sailing yacht that was produced by Bavaria Yachts in 2006. The owners version of the yacht is designed to provide the owners with the ultimate cruising experience, with enhanced luxury, comfort, and privacy.
The Bavaria 46 owners version features a spacious and comfortable 3 cabin layout with a large island bed in the bow cabin and an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower. The saloon area is also spacious and designed to provide maximum comfort, with ample seating and a large dining table. The galley is well-equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, and plenty of storage space and hardwood all over the boat.
The yacht also features a forward cabin with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom, as well as two additional cabins with twin beds. The cabins are all well-lit and ventilated, with ample storage space for personal belongings.
The Bavaria 46 owners version also boasts a large cockpit area, which is perfect for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the beautiful views of the sea. The yacht is designed for easy handling, with all control lines led aft to the cockpit, making it easy for the skipper to sail the yacht single-handedly if necessary.
Overall, the Bavaria 46 owners version is a luxurious and comfortable sailing yacht that is perfect for long-distance cruising and family holidays.
Bavaria 46 from 2006, very spacious Owner’s version, 3 cabins
– Taxes (MwSt) paid, German registration
– New high quality carbon sails (71qm + 48qm) in 2021 (cost EUR 15,390)
– 600Ah (3x200Ah) Lithium Ion Batteries by Liontron with Bluetooth control (EUR 5200)
– 600W Solar with MPPT charger
– Webasto Airtop 3500 Diesel heater (very low consumption of 01-0.4liter/hour, heats the boat in 10 minutes)
– 2x Raymarine E80 chartplotters
– AIS Transponder WideLink600B, connected to Raymarine chartplotters
– 3 Anchors (25kg Rocna as main anchor, 20kg spare + 10kg Fortress)
– 100m anchor chain, no rust
– New 5.3m Whiskerpole
– New High Quality Offshore Ocean Liferaft (4 persons)
– 2.3m Pasarella
– Dinghy + 3hp E-Propulsion electric outboard
– Rigging checked in 2022, report available
– Very clean water tanks (we drink the tank water after UV-filtration)
– All lights changed to LED (including top and nav lights)
– New dynema halyard for mainsail in 2021
– Prepared for watermaker (inlet, outlet and connection to tank)
– 230V/12V automatic/manual switch for fridge
– Meets all requirements for ARC
The electrical installation was completely upgraded in 2022 and includes Lithium Ion Batteries, a 60Ah Centaur Charger, a Victron 2000W Inverter and Victron Solar MPPT charger (bluetooth)
– Spare Main sail, spare Genua (these are the original dacron sails from 2006)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot or does not guarantee the accuracy of this information nor does it guarantee the condition of the vessel. For a buyer, it is recommended that it be inspected and surveyed, the boat is offered subject to preferential sale, price change or withdrawal without prior notice.